All products sold by us on this website have the benefit of a warranty for the following periods:
- Electronic goods: 12 months from and including the date of purchase.
- Accessories such as cables, mounts: 60 days from and including the date of purchase.
To claim the warranty, you need to submit a request. Please note that your claim may require that the defective item is sent back to us for inspection before receiving a repair or replacement.
Matters not covered under our manufacturer’s warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Fair wear and tear;
- Willful damage, misuse, and abuse, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
- Use of non-approved accessories or components;
- Failure to operate, use, store or maintain the products following the user instructions (including the use of incorrect power supplies);
- Any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers without our prior written consent.
This warranty is limited to the original buyer only and is not transferable to any subsequent owner. The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, OR THE ISSUANCE OF A REFUND OR CREDIT (AS DETERMINED BY SPARKX) IS A PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. SPARKX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE TO A PURCHASER’S VEHICLE, CARGO, PROPERTY, AND/OR TO ANY PERSON.
The buyer agrees to this Warranty Policy by placing an order at https://sparkx-usa.com/.